Pages

Welcome!

This blog is for those starting locs or considering them! Follow me on my loc journey. It should get interesting...

Friday, July 27, 2012

9 Month Loc Update

Y'all I'm so ashamed. I didn't even realize that my nine month locaversary passed until about three days later. Usually I'm much more on top of it! I think they're just becoming my hair more than my little project. That's good I guess. Anyway, on July 20th my locs turned nine months old! Nine months into anything is always special to me. Call me weird, but nine months equals having a baby to me. My locs are definitely my babies! They are now fully loc'd and swinging. I can't wait for all of them to finally reach my shoulders. The shortest ones are only a couple of inches away! Soon I'll tell y'all about my problem locs *shaking my head*. I love them, but they give me grief!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment