Pages

Welcome!

This blog is for those starting locs or considering them! Follow me on my loc journey. It should get interesting...

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Brown Locs Rock!

It's been forever since I've blogged, so I'll start with an update. I've been working like crazy and started an Experimental Psychology class last week. The children and class keep me pretty busy. I got my Kindle and I love love love it! It's super small and lightweight so I can carry it anywhere with me. Losing it in my purse is the only negative! I read it almost constantly, and I haven't had to charge it since the day I got it about a week after this post. Basically, the Kindle is awesome, even if you love physical books. I got the original one, by the way.

I'll talk about my locs after the jump...



On to my locs, they're brown! You all know how bad I wanted some brown locs. I dyed them twice by myself to no avail. I finally decided to cave in and let my loctitian dye them about a month ago. She used Bigen brand, but I'm not sure of the exact color. Anyway, my babies are now a cinnamon color, and I love them. My black roots are peaking through though since it's been a while now.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm fully loc'ed now. I'm ten days away from being nine months into my loc journey. My babies have pretty much doubled in size and become super firm. They are bendy but solid. I can definitely tell the difference even from a couple months ago. They have definitely come a long way. I have pictures for yall! I know I haven't posted any in a while so here you go!


1 comment: