Pages

Welcome!

This blog is for those starting locs or considering them! Follow me on my loc journey. It should get interesting...

Friday, May 25, 2012

Is Biotin Helping my Locs?

I'm not quite positive. As you all know, I'm taking the maximum dose of 10,000 mcg of Biotin everyday. I have been taking them for about a month now. I do not see too much of a difference in the growth rate of my hair. The major difference I have noticed is in my nails. Because I've always had short nails, I decided to grow my nails during the spring semester. I failed miserably. Once my nails reached a certain point, they just broke. The Biotin has definitely made my nails much stronger. I'm not sure if they are actually growing faster, but I'm retaining the length I have. They bend much less easily. I'm not used to these long nails, and I scratch myself some times. Only me, right? Well, that's what I'm seeing from my Biotin use so far.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment