Pages

Welcome!

This blog is for those starting locs or considering them! Follow me on my loc journey. It should get interesting...

Thursday, May 31, 2012

My First Loc'd Flexi Rod Set

Hello! I had my first successful flexi rod set the other day, and I figured I should share the great news! I wanted to see if my hair would curl with locs. Of course, I knew that locs could curl, but my locs are special (lol). I used Elasta QP Design Foam, flexi rods, and a spray bottle with water and a few drops of peppermint oil. Since I just got my locs retwisted a few days ago, I sprayed the water into my hands and rubbed it onto my locs. Then I did the same thing with the foam and rolled them up! I slept with them in so I didn't have to sit under the dryer, plus my locs were only damp anyway. I don't wear my hair curly often, so I wasn't sure that I liked it. I got compliments though so it must have looked decent. I even have pictures! (I've been doing so much better with that lately!)



What I used
During
The Final Product! Not super curly, but just enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment