Pages

Welcome!

This blog is for those starting locs or considering them! Follow me on my loc journey. It should get interesting...

Friday, June 1, 2012

The Future Looks Sooo Bright!

I'm not sure how many people read this blog, so I won't disclose all of the information regarding my future here. I am, however, elated! My future is looking so bright. At the age of 7, I started my own business selling soap, lotion, etc. I found my love for entrepreneurship at this age. It is only right that I make my future being my own boss. I will not exactly say what my business will be, but it is a mix of both of my passions. A few minutes ago, literally, I made a business connection! I reconnected with a friend who can and is willing to help me in major ways regarding my business. As a recent college graduate, I believe helping me with my business will be great experience for him. It certainly won't hurt me! Anyway, I'll keep you all updated on my future.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment