Pages

Welcome!

This blog is for those starting locs or considering them! Follow me on my loc journey. It should get interesting...

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Grrr!

It's been five days since I started my loc journey (yay!), but my locs still look pretty much the same as they did the day I started. I know, I know. Hair doesn't loc instantly, but GEEZ I'd at least like to see some progress! I want those weird stages NOW. I'm so impatient lol. Some of the coils in the back are loosening up, and I am resisting the urge to retwist them. I heard that constant retwisting causes weak roots. I talked to a guy in the Commons who's had locs for five years. His locs are beautiful and down his back. He recommended I only get them retwisted once a month. ONCE A MONTH?! I'm not sure about that lol. We'll see. For now, I am constantly checking for little buds, but no sightings yet. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment