Pages

Welcome!

This blog is for those starting locs or considering them! Follow me on my loc journey. It should get interesting...

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Locs = Aphrodisiac?

Are locs an aphrodisiac? They just might be! Let me tell you, I was in the Commons today, talking to the guy with the locs. Since I can't play in my own (yet), I asked to play in his. He has long, beautiful locs that reach his lower back. He LOVED having me play in his hair! He asked me to run my fingers through them and braid them. I did, of course, because I enjoyed it too. I miss having long hair. When he had to get back to work, I corn rolled them. He almost fell asleep. He told me that when my locs grow out, people playing in them will cause one of two things: sleep or arousal. "Wow," I thought. I mean, I did love guys playing in my loose hair. I didn't even think people could actually feel action in the length of their locs. Listening to him, I don't know how I'm gonna act when my locs get long. I'll be out of control! They'll be so beautiful and styled that I'll be playing with them and guys probably will too. I won't have any complaints at all lol. Watch out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment