Pages

Welcome!

This blog is for those starting locs or considering them! Follow me on my loc journey. It should get interesting...

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Let's Get Started!

Hey! My name is Layci, and I'm a junior at UMBC (Go Retrievers!!!). I've been natural my entire life, all nineteen years of it. It was armpit length at its longest, my senior year of high school.


After a huge cut due to color damage, I started actually taking care of my hair.


I've been obssed with it since June, my BC of sorts. It's now October, and my hair is collarbone length. I'm a 3c/4a mix. I absolutely looove my loose hair, but im ready for something new. Since I was in elementary school, a press-n-curl was all  I knew. Twists outs have recently become my staple style. Now, *drum roll please* I am loc'ing my hair! I started this blog because I cannot seem to find any bloggers who are starting with me and like me. Hopefully, I can find some fellow loc starters through my blog. Anyway, I hope you have fun embarking on this journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment