Pages

Welcome!

This blog is for those starting locs or considering them! Follow me on my loc journey. It should get interesting...

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Where is the (Loc) Love?

Since I had my BC of sorts, forums and websites have been my guiding light. Now that I have started my loc journey, I wish I could say the same. Where the heck are the loc'd forums and websites? Most of the sites I've seen seem very sketchy and have contradicting information. I love(d?) hitting the forums as a loose natural to find new information or even give some advice.

Actually, the lack of loc'd community and advice are what caused me to start this blog in the first place! I want my journey to help others.

Please leave some loc'd forums or websites in the comments. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. its definitely less good information on locs out there. I started my locs in may 2011 and still search daily for information. heres a couple resources
    nappturality.com
    bronzegoddess, mylaylay18,chesecaloc all on youtube

    the loc community is smaller but the few gurus are very informative. hope this helps. you can also check my blog, Ive been documenting since the beginning. Click the tags that say "locs" because my blog isn't just all loc talk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for those youtubers! youtube has become my life. I will definitely check out your blog. I'm glad to have found another blogger who is (relatively) new in their loc journey. Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete