Pages

Welcome!

This blog is for those starting locs or considering them! Follow me on my loc journey. It should get interesting...

Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's official!

Today was the marker of my third week loc'ing. I'm in love with my hair! I haven't retwisted yet, so my hair is kinda wild. I like it though! In most places, I have about an inch of untwisted hair before the actual coil starts. My hair looks very full. I know a retwist is coming soon though. With my twentieth birthday and Deltaversary next week, I want to look a liiiiitle less all over the place. I'm actually thinking about semi-free forming since I like the more natural look. I will probably be shampooing my hair soon as well. I wet my whole head while in the shower yesterday to see what would happen. Thankfully, all of my coils stayed in place! I love these lil ladies :D

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on three weeks!! It is so refreshing to read about love for your coils. I'm having one of those moments where i'm not feeling too thrilled about mine. I know it can be part of the process. My coils look a mess to me today. I'm at two weeks exactly and I can't wait for two more weeks to go by so I can get them washed and retwisted. Just one of those days for me but It's all good. I appreciate your energy!!! I need it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making it to two weeks! I do love my coils lol. Today I slept weird, and my coils are in really weird shapes. I've become super nonchalant about my hair. When I start getting upset with my coils, I think of the goal: healthy,beautiful locs. You can always look here for motiviation!

    ReplyDelete