Pages

Welcome!

This blog is for those starting locs or considering them! Follow me on my loc journey. It should get interesting...

Monday, November 28, 2011

Five Week Loc Update

Oh my gosh! Time has certainly flown since I started my loc journey. It's been five weeks and one day already! I have been so busy with life lately that I haven't had much time to blog. Since my last post, I have had a birthday, my first Deltaversary, and enjoyed Thanksgiving with my family. A lot has happened huh? With all of that going on, my locs have made lots of progress. I believe they are right on the cusp of budding! Heck, maybe they are budding. I am having the most trouble trying to take pictures of the individual babies, so I'll try to describe them.

Let's take this lil boo in the back for example. I think this loc has a lot going for it. It is one of the few locs that is no longer springy and bouncy. It is more compact and does not stretch out anymore. There are also a few areas where I can feel a knot forming. It's like the individual strands are starting to loc, but not just yet. I have plenty of those all over my head. I'm sure its a good sign.

I've been promising pics and they are definitely coming! Unfortunately, I'm an awful photographer, and my camera isn't much better.

Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment