Pages

Welcome!

This blog is for those starting locs or considering them! Follow me on my loc journey. It should get interesting...

Friday, November 4, 2011

Now the journey ACTUALLY begins...

I'm officially two weeks and one day into my loc journey! The time flew by, even though it hasn't been that long. I feel like I'm actually in my loc journey now. Before I just had some coils. Now people are asking me if I'm loc'ing. I guess they see the roughness and are tryin to figure out what the heck is going on. Oh well! I'm excited that they are starting to look a little rough. That means something is happening and progress is being made.

In other news, I partied like crazy last night! I picked a bad day to actually dance at a party for the first time though. The coily babies at the nape of my neck were soaked from all of the sweat. Gross, I know, but it happened. I was so scared that I would lose all of my coils in one night. Thankfully, I woke up to the same amount of frizzy babies I had before, sporting a lot more frizz than before. I'm okay with that though! I'm happy none completely gave up on me. The few that were startin to firm up are still firm and everything. Yay! No damage done :)

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your post! Tomorrow will mark one full week for me and i'm excited everyday. Like you... I think i'm going to something different in my hair each day. LOL. My frizzes havent' started yet but I know they are on the way. Look forward to sharing in the journey with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on beginning your journey and your one week! I'm looking forward to sharin this journety with you too, especially since we're only a couple of weeks apart. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete