Pages

Welcome!

This blog is for those starting locs or considering them! Follow me on my loc journey. It should get interesting...

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Few Loose Ends

Hey! I was browsing the loc forums over at Nappturality, and I found some ladies talking about the ends of their locs. Apparently, some locs do not loc all the way down to the end. The results for most are curly, loose ends. Many of the users on the forum loved their loose ends! It was a way for them to keep a sort of loose natural look in combination with a loc'ed one. It's also different from a typical view of locs. I personally love the idea! I can tell already that my ends will probably not seal at all, but I love my little spirals on the ends. When my hair finally locs, I think I will keep my ends loose.

What do you think about loose ends?

2 comments:

  1. Hey! My hair has curly ends and I love it! When I retwist I only retwist the root and don't palm roll the lock in hopes that my hair will keep somewhat of a curl pattern. So far it has worked. It's the best I both worlds lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I hear! I think loose ends look really cute, plus I don't think mine will seal anyway. lol

    ReplyDelete