Pages

Welcome!

This blog is for those starting locs or considering them! Follow me on my loc journey. It should get interesting...

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Two Months!!!

It's been two months (but 10 weeks, strangely enough) since my loc journey began! I've started to kind of ignore them. I constantly play with them, but I'm not obsessing over them as much as I used to. I have, however, picked up a strange habit over the past couple of days. My coils are still somewhat tight from my trip to the loctitian. I can unravel them at the root though. I've started unraveling them then using my finger to split them until I reach a point where there's a knot. That is where my hair is loc'ing, I'm assuming. This is a terrible habit, right? One of my locs had pretty much no knot, so I almost split the whole thing. I've got to stop this asap. Pictures are coming at some point!

No comments:

Post a Comment