Pages

Welcome!

This blog is for those starting locs or considering them! Follow me on my loc journey. It should get interesting...

Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Search for Loc Jewelry Ends...Kinda

In this post, I told you all how I'm looking for some unique loc jewelry. Patience isn't my strong suit (which is a shame since I'm loc'ing) so decided to make some jewelry of my own.

So far, my closest friends love them! They even asked me to make some jewelery for them, and they aren't even loc'ed. The jewelry looks great on loose and loc'd hair. I know my loc buddy over at NaturallyBeautifulBelle will be opening her own Esty shop to sell the loc jewelry she makes along with other things. If my little hobby turns into a business, I surely wouldn't mind! One day I sat around and made about seven pieces of loc jewelry. I'm not sure if that's a lot, but I impressed myself! I've even had a piece stolen from me already by a loc'd friend on campus! I made the mistake of putting it in his hair; he loved it and wouldn't let me take it out, so I just let him keep it. I'm such a great friend, right?! Anyway, I've added a picture of my new favorite piece of jewelry since the stolen one was my favorite. I have plenty of different styles and pieces of jewelry, so I'll post pictures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment