Pages

Welcome!

This blog is for those starting locs or considering them! Follow me on my loc journey. It should get interesting...

Monday, April 9, 2012

Loc Style: Flat Twists with Loc Headband

Dyeing my hair left my hair in a huuuge poof. I had about an inch of unloc'ed hair that just curled into individual poofs. Today, I wore my wrap around. People kept asking if it was all my hair; that really confused me. Anyway, I needed to figure out how I would wear my locs for tomorrow. I decided to flat twist the front and make them into a headband. The back is out and full. This turned out to be a great style for when I wash my hair and decided not to retwist. Pictures after the jump. Enjoy!
The poofy side
The flat twisted side
The end result!
As you can see, the flat twists made a huge difference!













Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment