Pages

Welcome!

This blog is for those starting locs or considering them! Follow me on my loc journey. It should get interesting...

Monday, April 9, 2012

A New Take on Loc Jewelry: A Crown!

Well maybe it's not technically a crown, but it looks regal and beautiful. I was on the Thick Loc'd Crew page on Facebook when I came across a picture of someone's hairstyle for Resurrection Sunday. It was magnificent. She had a loc bun with side bangs and a beautiful gold crown made from wire. I don't want to steal her picture, but I wish y'all coulda seen it! I will definitely be trying it tonight!

In other news, I need some styles that accomodate my fluffy, I-just-washed-them-and-didn't-retwist-them locs. I'll be working on that as well.

Until next time!

Edit: She let me steal her picture! Here it is!!!

Beautiful, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment