Pages

Welcome!

This blog is for those starting locs or considering them! Follow me on my loc journey. It should get interesting...

Friday, April 20, 2012

Now seeking a womanist career...

So I'm sitting here on a Friday night reevaluating my life and thinking about the future. This time next year, I will be graduating from college. Life is confronting me quickly. I need a job, a career! As you know, I will be applying to both the Peace Corps and Teach for America, but those are not careers. I want start something that's mine and change the world. I want equality, for everyone, especially Black women! I'm an opinionated, educated Black woman looking for a career outside of corporate America. What am I do to?


I love to read, write, and learn. Maybe continuing my education and becoming one of those scholar/authors is a good idea. I do, however, want to do something hands on and work with people. Community service is certainly my passion. I am obviously interested in natural hair and social media. How can I possibly combine all of these interests? *sigh* Please help...

No comments:

Post a Comment