Pages

Welcome!

This blog is for those starting locs or considering them! Follow me on my loc journey. It should get interesting...

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Loc Style: Wrap Around


I know that I'm not the queen of styles or anything like that, but I'm trying to beef up my style repertoire. A couple of days ago, I randomly came across this style that I thought was pretty cute. I simply started with my bangs and rolled/flat-twisted my locs in a complete circle around my head. Check out the little flower on the side! I got it from Claire's a while ago and decided to actually wear it for once. I really like this style! It's great for my layered locs. Some of my locs are that awkward length between long and short while others are shoulder length. This style incorporated all of those lengths nicely. I think this is a great style for anyone with short to medium length locs. I saw this video on Youtube, and will be trying it out tomorrow probably. If I do, I'll post pictures. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment